Creating A Website (Shopify or WordPress)- Barnsley – DMC01
March 19 @ 10:00 am - 1:45 pm
Taking your business online by yourself can be a daunting task ahead, however we will take you through the basics of getting started with your first website and how to make the most out of this with search engine optimisation (SEO).
This advanced workshop is suitable for businesses looking to create their own website using an advanced platform such as WordPress or Shopify, where more design and functionality requirements can be made available. This session will look at more in-depth web page planning and structures, and how to use industry leading website design tools such as Elementor Pro (for WordPress) where you can create a bespoke design without any coding necessary.
This session will cover:
– Different types of websites and what they require
– The essentials for planning your first website: including domain names, hosting, emails and brand requirements
– Planning your web page layouts: Sitemaps, Wireframing and User Journeys
– Suitable DIY website platforms and how to make the most out of them
– Considerations for hiring a website specialist
– Managing and making the most out of your website to generate leads and sales.
– Other considerations: Email Marketing, Google Ads